Notice of Annual Meeting of Landowners and Supervisors of The Central Charlotte County Drainage District
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual Meeting of Landowners and Supervisors of The Central Charlotte County Drainage District will be held at the following date, time and place:
Date of Meeting: June 15, 2023
Time of Meeting: 2:00p.m.
Place of Meeting: Charlotte County Public Works Building, 7000 Florida Street, Punta Gorda, Florida 33950
The purpose of the Meeting and matters which will be discussed, considered and acted upon at the Meeting include the following:
- Election of one (1) Supervisor
- Election of officers
- Approval and ratification of Financial Statements for fiscal year ending September 30, 2022.
- Consideration and ratification of Budget for fiscal year commencing October 1, 2023, and levy of assessments
- Approval of assessment and adoption of Non-Ad Valorem Assessment Roll
- Consideration and action on maintenance projects
- Consideration of Needs Analysis Report
- Such other business which may come before the Board of Supervisors and Landowners of the District
All Landowners in the District are encouraged and invited to attend this meeting.
Dated the 17th day of May, 2023
Board of Supervisors
The Central Charlotte County Drainage District
By: Judy Uhland, Secretary